Image Map

domingo, 18 de junho de 2017

The Cat Lady

I loveeeeee cats, my family even calls me the cat lady because I have thousands of them.
And this outfit from the Sophy-Boo store is perfect for those who love cats, and who feels beautiful as a cat :P.
It comes with  Plushie ears, sunglasses, shirt, pants, shoes and a wrapped sweater and will be available at Thimble Event!
Get your cats and visit the event to get your outfit.
Puuuuur,
Karter.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Eu amooooooooo gatos, minha família até me chama de a mulher dos gatos porque eu tenho váriooos. E esse outfit da loja Sophy-Boo é perfeito para aqueles que amam gatos, e aqueles que se sentem gatos :P
Ele vem com uma orelha Plushie, óculos, calça, blusa e um suéter embrulhado, e vai estar disponível no evento Thimble!
Pegue seus gatos e visite o evento para comprar o seu look!
Puuuuuur,
Karter.



Outfit/Look: Cats Meow Outfit TD Baby and Kid Boxed - Sophy-Boo available at Thimble Event 
Hair/Cabelo: Blues. Micha - Naturals 2 - Blues
All my cats from A.I.F :D


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário