Image Map

sexta-feira, 14 de julho de 2017

HELP!!

My mother always tells me to be careful with crabs, and this time they got me D:
But let's talk about my outfit !! It's  from Sophy-Boo and will be available at the Moon and Back event, in a gacha with 10 beautiful options, one of them rare! The prints are sooo cute and funny!!! 
Kisses,
Karter.
____________________________________________________________________

Minha mãe sempre diz para eu tomar cuidado com os carangueijos, e dessa vez eles me pegaram D:
Mas vamos falar do meu outfit!! Ele é da Sophy-Boo e estará disponivel no evento Moon and Back, em um gacha com 10 lindas opções, sendo uma delas rara! As estampas são tão lindas e engraçadas!!!
Beijos,
Karter. 




Outfit/Look: Not a Princess - Sophy-Boo for Moon and Back Event
Hair/Cabelo: /Wasabi Pills/ Missy Mesh Hair - Reds 
Pose: p.o.s.e crabs



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário