Image Map

segunda-feira, 5 de junho de 2017

Visiting the Zoo

I love visiting the zoo, and seeing my favorite animals, the giraffes ♥! And I love them so much that I wear this Sweet Tots dress to show all my love. The store has several new outfits with giraffes theme that are gorgeous, for boys and girls! RUN MY PEOPLE!
Kisses,
Karter.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Eu amo visitar o zoológico, e ver meus animais favoritos, as girafas ♥! E eu amo elas tanto que uso esse vestido da Sweet Tots para demonstrar todo meu amor! A loja tem diversos novos looks com o tema de girafas que são lindos, para meninos e para meninas! CORRE MEU POVO!
Beijos,
Karter.



Hair/Cabelo:
Doe: Elfie - Gingers - Doe 

Outfit/Look:
~*Sweet Tots*~ TD~GiraffeG~ Precious Moments - Sweet Tots

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário