Image Map

sábado, 6 de maio de 2017



Hey Everyone!!!
I'm Karter Madruga and this is my first post eveeer!
Well, i love the fashion world and i want share with you guys amazing outfits and stores. 
Hope you all enjoy my blog!

Outfit:
Shirt: Saya Shirt Mint - {Clair de Lune}
Skirt: Saya Skirt Pink - {Clair de Lune}
Sneakers: Sweet Candy Sneakerz {BABY} Mint - *{.:Little Stars.:}
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Dahyun 

With Love, 
Karter.

Oi pessoal!!!
Eu me chamo Karter Madruga e esse é meu primeiro post!
Eu amo o mundo fashion e eu quero compartilhar com vocês lojas e looks incríveis.
Espero que vocês gostem do meu blog!

Look:
Blusa: Saya Shirt Mint - {Clair de Lune}
Saia: Saya Skirt Pink - {Clair de Lune}
Tênis: Sweet Candy Sneakerz {BABY} Mint - *{.:Little Stars.:}
Cabelo: [monso] My Hair - Dahyun 

Com amor, 
Karter. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário